Your Zero Waste Store
This course will teach you how to open your own zero waste store
Now only €190.00 (excl. VAT)
Undecided? We offer a 14-day satisfaction guarantee.
Are you looking for a more purposeful job or a career change? Do you want to do something good for the environment and end the madness of plastic packaging? Do you want to know how to open your own packaging-free shop?
Then this course was made for you. Step by step you will learn how to open your own packaging-free shop.
Four years ago we had the idea of opening a packaging-free supermarket. That idea became a reality when we first opened Original Unverpackt's doors in September 2014. Since then we have gathered a lot of experience and want to pass it on to you through this course.
What can you expect?
- the necessary know-how for opening your own packaging-free shop
- twenty course videos complete with translated English subtitles and documents
- valuable tips on financing, shop launch and marketing
- information on researching and choosing suppliers and manufacturers
- an honest insight into both the advantages and challenges of running your own shop
- a wide range of materials, such as a financial plan template and list of suppliers
- access to a facebook group for exchange with other attendees
While this course was created to the best of our knowledge, we unfortunately can't accept any liability for the supplied information. Thanks for understanding.
Email us your thoughts and questions at email@example.com
Get started now!
Before founding Original Unverpackt, Milena Glimbovski spent several years working in advertising before she decided to change careers and dedicate herself to the supermarket industry. Working in the Marketing department for the vegan supermarket chain Veganz allowed her to gain fresh insight to the industry and find new solutions to old problems. The old problem? Packaging waste. The solution? A packaging-free supermarket. Original Unverpackt opened its doors in 2014 and was the first of its kind in Berlin. These days Milena also runs seminars across Germany, Austria and Switzerland and helps budding entrepreneurs open their own packaging-free shops.